PCCI provides care for all, regardless of faith beliefs (or the lack of) and for those from all walks of life and life perspectives. We seek to understand the uniqueness of each individual and the difficult life situation that has led the person to seek counseling. Our work with people is thoughtful, respectful and informed. We seek to help the person to understand themselves, their relationships and to make needed changes. The services we offer are sensitive to individual, family, social and spiritual needs. At the center of our mission is the treatment of the whole person.
POSSIBLE CONSIDERATIONS for COUNSELING/PSYCHOTHERAPY:
- Short Term Counseling for individuals, couples and families who are facing difficult times. The counseling is designed to facilitate resolution of the presenting life problem (Usually limited to ten sessions).
- Counseling/Psychotherapy for those dealing with a persistent problem who want to make significant changes in themselves and their relationships.
- Marriage Counseling for couples experiencing problems in their marriage or seeking to improve their relationship.
- Family Counseling for families who are experiencing problems and life transitions. We work with original and blended families.
- Individual and Group Grief Counseling for those who have suffered the death of a loved one or the loss of a significant relationship.
- Premarital Counseling for first marriages and remarriages.
- Counseling/Psychotherapy for those experiencing Depression and/or Anxiety.
- Group Psychotherapy designed to support, challenge, nurture and effect change and growth in the participants and their relationships.